This section is created to answer frequently asked questions about our agency, services, and programs. Each of our services and programs have specific guidelines and procedures that, at times, may cause customers to be misinformed or uncertain about one program or service from the next. Please review the following list of question for answers and guidence.
- How do I apply for energy assistance?
- How often can I receive assistance?
- What is Weatherization?
- Why wasn't my child selected for Head Start?
- Can I receive an air conditioner for my home?
- Why do I have to provide proof of ownership?
- Why do I have to provide my income?
- Can someone fill out my application for me?
Our Central Office contact information is listed below. See our Out Reach Office or Head Start Center pages for their contact information.
Community Action of South Alabama
26640 Pollard Road
Daphne, Alabama 36526
Phone (251) 626-2646
Fax (251) 626-2630